There are monsters I can't fight
can I stay with you tonight?
mom, I'm scared, please hold me tight
don't leave me alone, don't turn off the light.
mom, I swear I'm innocent
but no one trusts the insolent
late at night I'm vigilant
for all the pain that's imminent
mom, what are you holding?
don't beat me,
don't beat me,
Why can't you see
I'm already hurting.
mom, stop crying, I'm so sorry
I didn't mean to speak my mind
I just want to tell my story
but I can shut and I can hide.
I didn't mean to speak my mind
I just want to tell my story
but I can shut and I can hide.
mom, I'm a good baby
I did how you taught me
I built myself a living hell
which I can conceal so well
I did how you taught me
I built myself a living hell
which I can conceal so well
all those people think I'm nice
it's all going according to plan
soon they'll hate my face, my lies,
but I'm doing the best I can
it's all going according to plan
soon they'll hate my face, my lies,
but I'm doing the best I can
mom, I'm a grown up at last
you can't hit me anymore
I do it myself, feel surpassed
Ground the rascal beat the whore.
you can't hit me anymore
I do it myself, feel surpassed
Ground the rascal beat the whore.
They'll call me Sam
but that's not really who I am.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario