Home alone, just once more,
with the thought of us, the thought of you
empty soul, my heart feels sore
screw it! I just can't get through...
And I deeply know you were nothing but a dream,
perhaps a failure of luck I was never meant to find
though time played so that every glimpse of you becomes a desperate scream
breaking storms in my mind
as I walk through the street
And I stop feeling cold, feeling heat
can only recall a squeal of pain,
as your name triggers inside my brain.
As I sink down the flood of remembrance
And watch a girl by the phone as she waits
her eyes teemed with hope, her spirit filled with dependence
and as days go by, enthusiasm fades.
Her feelings she has condemned,
her fears stronger have grown,
paranoia drives her insane,
life becomes darker when living on her own.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario